Closed through May 15
- North Authentic will be closed to in-store/in-salon traffic through May 15, 2020. We have chosen to do this to protect the health and safety of every guest and staff member and abide by California Law.
- If you have an appointment scheduled prior to this date, we will be calling to reschedule in the coming week. If you have not yet schedule and would like to schedule at the time of reopening, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Online booking is temporarily disabled. We will call you as soon as possible to assist you.
Curbside Pick Up
- We understand the strain you have all been under in locating necessities for your home. We are here for you during this time. All North products are available for shipment or curbside pick up at North Authentic. Simply, go to www.shopnorthauthentic.com to order whatever you need and choose “Pick Up” under shipping.
- We are working diligently to prepare all orders, using CDC guidelines for sanitation of all products and packaging materials prior to pick up/shipment.
Not Sure What You Need?
- ShopNorthAuthentic now offers a Hair Quiz, where you can answer questions about your hair’s texture, condition, and styling routine, so that we can make expert recommendations on what products would be best for you.
Want Some Personalized Time with an Expert?
- Schedule a FREE consultation with owner and hair guru, Natalie Palomino, where you two will have 30 minutes, via video chat, to go over your hair's condition, texture, your current hair care routine, as well as your goals. Natalie will give you a step by step hair care routine, based on your provided information and her analysis of your hair (via video), that is sure to get you the results you need to get your hair closer to your goal.
- Natalie will go one step further and email you a personalized cart with all the hair products she recommends for your new routine. Remember, the only way to get results is to DO THE THINGS. So, results are only successful when you take the steps Natalie recommends to get your hair on track.