8-weeks to Kickass Hair
It’s 2023 y’all! If you’re like us, you are thinking of some goals you would like to achieve this year. I want you to add achieving your dream hair to that list, so I’ve put together this community challenge to help you do just that!
why a challenge?
According to the University of Scranton, 92 percent of people who set New Year's goals never achieve them. That leaves 8 percent of us in a very elite category of goal-achievers. What do the achievers do differently that 92 percent of us are missing out on?
- They begin with the end in mind - Vague goals are easy to drop, so when setting any goal, you want to consider the final destination and set up specific steps to achieve it.
- They build a support system - If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. People are more likely to achieve any goal with a coach, community, or friend to help hold them accountable. We’ve got you
- And they set specific and challenging goals. SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Trackable) goals are the way to success as they require outlined steps to ensure follow-through.
I want you to achieve your dream hair so that you walk out of your home every day feeling that same “I look hot!” emotion when you walk out of the salon. I’ve put together North Authentic’s 8-week challenge to set you up with everything you need to get your hair in the best shape of your life. Let’s do this together.
You should start to see changes in your hair within 6 weeks, but I want you to make a real change. It takes 2 or more months before a behavior becomes automatic or a “habit,” and we want you to get in the habit of doing the steps necessary to see significant improvement in your hair.
what does the 8-week challenge entaiL?
To achieve proven, repeated improvement in our clients’ hair, we always prescribe specific steps to improve the hair’s health, manageability, fullness, etc., so to do this challenge right, you are going to take these steps in your hair routine:
How you will be supported
When you sign up you get access to:
1. Ongoing coaching through our 8-week Challenge Facebook Group where participants can join, share pics, and ask questions.
2. Expert-recommendations on the best products to achieve your 8-week goals.
3. A Weekly Program to keep you on schedule.
4. FB LIVE Private events for our Challenge Community 2x per month.
5. Chance to book a 30-minute Live ZOOM Consultation wtih me to review your Rx before starting the program for $49. (Valued at $200).
How Do i sign up?
Get the hair you've always wanted with a actual coach
Sign up for the group email list. Receive your welcome email with all the goodies.
* If you have already purchased your recommended routine or are using your own products, you can still participate. Just let us know what products you are using in step 4.
I value commitment and want you to know I am here for you for more than just hand-picking products that will change your life so the person with the most improvement based on taking all the prescribed steps after 8 weeks will win their entire routine replenishment (Up to $250 value) on us because I want you to keep this going!
When does it start?
We are starting the Challenge this month to get your 2023 off right. Sign up before January 10th to receive your prescribed products by our start date. (What is the start date?)
Announcing the Winner
To win, you must send in your images (front, back and side):
1. Before you begin your challenge,
2. At the 4-week mark, and
3. At the 8-week mark
We will be announcing our winner on April 15th via our 8-Week Challenge Facebook Group.
* Ensure all images are clear and in good lighting. Near a window with natural light is highly recommended.*
I can’t wait to get started on this journey with you! Take your quiz and email us your pics right now at firstname.lastname@example.org. Procrastination is the gateway to dropping goals.
XO Natalie (We need to turn your signature into a graphic that can be dropped in here - feels more personal.)