Jack59 Energize Conditioner Bar
Hair Type: Fine to Medium
Hair Texture: All
(65-70 grams // 100+ uses // eliminates 5 plastic bottle)
Have you been struggling to add moisture and hydration to your dry frizzy hair? We have the solution for you. Our Energize conditioner bar is our most hydrating conditioner with a delicious combination grapefruit and lime essential oils. Restore the luster and shine to dry hair with Energize conditioner bar.
(Grapefruit & Lime)
- Ideal for dry or processed hair
- Antioxidants | grapefruit essential oil
- Added radiance & shine | lime essential oil
- Increases hair strength and binds moisture | rice protein
- Hydrates, softens, increases elasticity | argan oil
- Handmade in small batches in Edmonton, Canada by local women. Support a woman-owned and Indigenous-owned, business!
- Our customers rate our products 4.9 out of 5 stars!
- 2020 Made in Alberta Award Finalist
After using the Energize Shampoo Bar, make sure there is a nice amount of water in your hair to allow the conditioner to disperse fully through your hair. The conditioner can be left in your hair for up to 15 minutes but it is not necessary, the full effect will be achieved after a few minutes. Usually 8 to 10 downward swipes with the conditioner bar is sufficient for a beautiful result. You can quickly dip your hair under the shower water to ensure the conditioner reaches every strand. Rinse out well and style as usual. Our conditioner bars can be used as a leave in. Simply wet the conditioner bar and rub a small amount onto your hands and then smooth through the ends of your hair.
Keep bars dry between uses.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed rice, DL panthenol, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Butylene Glycol, CI 77019, 77891, 77861, 77491