Smooth Discovery Kit
Hair Texture: All
The Smooth Discovery Kit Includes:
- UltraShine Moisture Shampoo 2 oz
- UltraShine Moisture Conditioner 2 oz
- SmartStart Leave-in Conditioner 2 oz
- SuperFinish Polishing Balm 2 oz
Introducing our Smooth Discovery Kit. Experience the 100% clean ingredient and easy hair care system for silky smooth and healthy hair with brilliant shine! Revitalize and refresh all hair types - including those with fine hair, needing volume, and anyone wanting to tame and soften gray hair. In a giftable box, with 4 travel sizes and instructions.
- UltraShine Moisture Shampoo and UltraShine Moisture Conditioner moisturize and condition hair to prepare a perfect smooth surface.
- SmartStart Leave-In Conditioner is a literal game changer for reducing frizz, detangling, plus adding moisture and softness without added weight.
- SuperFinish Polishing Balm delivers brilliant shine and can also be used on dry hair after blow-drying and/or flat-ironing to smooth and polish for a sleek look.
- Silicone free, sulfate free, paraben free, panthenol free, phthalate/musk free, gluten free, and petroleum/mineral oil free
- Never tested on animals
- Made in the USA
Shampoo: Wet your hair in the shower, squeeze out a small amount of shampoo, and massage into hair and scalp. If you don’t get the explosive lather you desire, repeat with just a small amount of shampoo on the 2nd pass.
Conditioner: After cleansing with Ultra Shine Moisture Shampoo, apply to wet hair, rinse. For more intensive hydration, apply with wide-tooth comb and leave in for up to five minutes, then rinse.
Leave-In: After showering, spritz a generous amount evenly through damp, towel-dried hair. Let it sink in for a minute before styling as usual. Bonus: it can also be applied to dry hair to refresh lifeless locks.
Super Finish Polishing Balm: Apply to damp hair when air-drying. You can also use it on dry hair after blow-drying and/or flat-ironing to smooth and polish for a sleek look. You’ll have hair with brilliant shine and without frizz or pesky flyaways.