High Tide Deep Wave Hair Crimper
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
High Tide Deep Waver features three tourmaline ceramic barrels in 0.7-inch that deliver gorgeous, beachy waves. The custom mold leaves no-marks, while the negative ion technology seals the cuticle to smooth hair. This waver features adjustable temperature from 120°F -390°F (50°C -198°C) with a one-year warranty.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
- 3 tourmaline ceramic barrels in .7 in/18.5 mm deliver gorgeous, beachy waves
- custom-mold leaves no-marks
- negative ion technology seals cuticle to smooth hair
- 30-minute auto shut-off option – for extra safety and peace of mind
- heat resistant, no slip handle – delivers styling comfort
- kickstand – to rest safely on vanity or countertop
- cool tip for easy control and safety
- digital adjustable temperature from 120° F - 390°F (50°C - 198°C)
- 9 ft / 2.75 m cord with 360°swivel
1. Section hair into half up, half down.
2. Position your thumb on the indent at the clip of the deep waver.
3. Take a 1" – 2" section of hair.
4. Press to open the Deep Waver clamp. Holding the tool horizontally, insert the desired hair section - starting at the root. Release the hold so the clamp is closed with the hair in between the barrel and clamp. Hold the Deep Waver in place for about 5 seconds. The longer the hair is pressed, the more defined the waves will be.
5. Press to open and continue downward to the next area of the selected hair section. Repeat down the entire section of hair until the whole length is waved.
6. Continue throughout hair.
7. For face framing pieces, hold the Deep Waver at a slightly downward angle (parallel to your cheekbones)
8. Finish by tousling hair with your favorite amika texture spray.