Effective date: January 1, 2021
Scope of Policy
We collect the following information:
• Contact and Account Information: Your name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, date of birth, username, password and any other contact and/or Account information that you provide us either through our Website, our events or in-store;
• Service Provider Information: Information about the mobile or internet service provider you are using with your device to access the Website and/or send us messages, including name and IP address.
• Messages: The date, time and content of any messages you send to us;
• Payment Information: Credit/debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses and CVV codes;
• Interactive Features. We and others who use our Services may collect personal information that you submit or make available through our interactive features (e.g., messaging and chat features, commenting functionalities, forums, blogs, and social media pages). Any information you provide on the public sections of these features will be considered “public,” unless otherwise required by applicable law, and is not subject to the privacy protections referenced herein. Please exercise caution before revealing any information that may identify you in the real world to other users.
• Sweepstakes or Contests. We may collect personal information you provide for any sweepstakes or contests that we offer. In some jurisdictions, we are required to publicly share information of sweepstakes and contest winners.
• Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. We may collect personal information from individuals and third parties to assess and pursue potential business opportunities.
• Job Applications. We may post job openings and opportunities on our Services. If you reply to one of these postings by submitting your application, resume and/or cover letter to us, we will collect and use your information to assess your qualifications.
• Technical Information:
- IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you or your vendors, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Website (i.e., webpage http headers (home server domain names, internet protocol address, operating system type, browser type and language) and information on what pages you access and other information about the way(s) in which you use the Website).
- Information provided on any application (including the App) or authorization, such as your location, your handset type, your UDID (unique handset code) and any other information you or your mobile device provides to us;
• Other: Other information you provide to us when you use the Website or otherwise interact with us.
• Information listed above which we aggregate and/or anonymize so that it is not linked to you.
How Information is Collected
We collect information through one or more of the following ways:
• the completion of electronic forms found on the Website or on a third party-hosted website, whether via computer or mobile device;
• the completion of paper forms provided to us;
• SMS (Short Message Service) messages sent via cell phone, or through email and other communications;
• telephone calls made to us, or vice versa;
• referring websites or third parties, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and others including by virtue of advertisements placed by us on websites maintained by those third parties;
• our affiliates such as North Authentic Inc. Limited;
• the maintenance and analysis of Website server logs;
• events that we host or by visiting our stores; and
• “cookies” (small text files placed by us on your computer(s)), single pixel GIF image files (also called “Web beacons”), Website server log analysis and other similar technological means. See “Use of Web Technologies” Section below.
We collect information about your location based on:
• derivations made from the IP address from which you connect; and
• if you consent (by accepting on your mobile operating system), the Global Positioning System (GPS) of your device when the App is running in the foreground (together, “Location Information”).
We (and our service providers) use your Location Information to provide you with customized nearby services or value-added services (including marketing) that we think you’d like. Where possible, we may also use Location Information to enhance or localize content and services that you use. If you do not wish to share your GPS location with us, you can switch off GPS functionality on your mobile device. If you otherwise wish to withdraw your consent to us using cell ID data and GPS data, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certain portions of the Website require that you register for an Account before being able to access them. On those portions of the Website that require registration, we collect information to create your account, as well as to determine specific content, products and services that will be of particular interest to you. By collecting and maintaining accurate information, we learn more about your interests and needs and are better able to provide you with such content and with offers for such products and services.
Use of Information Collected
We use the information we collect:
• to authenticate and verify individual identities, including requests to exercise your rights under this policy.to provide customized information and offers of products and services, including to enable third party services to display customized content and advertising provided by us.to manage and communicate with you about your account with us, including responding to your questions and providing customer or technical support.to provide information about our company such as newsletters or other communications, and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third party vendors.for the purposes of processing payments and fulfilling orders for products or services placed by you, processing your request to use our interest-free payment plans and order fulfillment and tracking.for statistical purposes.to publish feedback, personal testimonials, and other information in our editorial publications and online articles.to provide information about our company such as newsletters or other communications, and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third party vendors.to improve our technologies including for the purpose of enhancing your experience on the Website.to provide marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think will be of specific interest to you, where you have consented (or not opted out, as applicable).to process applications if you apply for a job that we post on our Website.to manage and secure our operations including for detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; debugging to identify and repair errors with our Services; and auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities.to enforce our agreements and policiesto comply with our legal obligations.